InviroTech Spectra UltraViolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) System, a product from InviroTech Systems, is your shield against micro-organisms in the air you breathe.
Viruses, bacteria, molds, spores, fungus, etc. can grow rampantly inside the damp and dark HVAC systems, posing a two-fold damaging effect.
- The microbes in the air get distributed all over the buildings through the air conditioning systems, thus making your Indoor Environment infectious, unhealthy and unsafe to breathe.
- By continuously growing and multiplying in number, the mold forms a layer of dust on the fins, causing the coil to choke, which results in poor heat transfer and high-pressure drop, leading to high energy consumption.
UVGI Systems are highly recommended and considered the safest and most eco-friendly method of coil cleaning, therefore killing microbes and improving Indoor Air Quality, by many health organizations like the EPA.
Some of the benefits of using UVGI Systems for cleaning coils are:
- Absolutely safe & complete UVC System for HVAC applications.
- Improves IAQ, controls bad odor by killing germs on coils and drain pans
- Provides Energy Savings due to reduced fan horsepower.
- Reduces AHU maintenance cost with continuous cleaning of coil & drain pan
- Improves coil performance – cleaner coil means better heat transfer, lower off-coil dew point, more moisture removal, and better room humidity.
- Communicates with BMS for efficient monitoring (optional).
- Energy Efficient – very modest power requirements.
- No maintenance during the entire life span of lamps (9000 to 13000 hours)
- Eco-friendly – reduces coil cleaning frequency
- Increases productivity & helps reduce absenteeism due to illness.
To know more about InviroTech Spectra UVGI Systems. Write to us!