Senior Sales Engineer
- Grow sales by maintaining existing clients and develop new clientele.
- Liaison with Building Design Consultants and Contractors to understand project requirements and offer Company product solutions as per the needs.
- Prepare project proposals including pricing and finalize project requirements with clients.
- Proactively network and build relationship with design consultants and contractors for consistently gauging their requirements.
- Prepare and present sales report to management on regular basis.
- Should have the right ATTITUDE for handling Sales Job
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive, result-oriented and self-motivated individual and able to work with minimum supervision
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
- Engineering (Chemical),
- Engineering (Civil),
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic),
- Engineering (Mechanical),
- Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in sales of Industrial Products.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Previous work in Air Conditioning Industry will be an advantage.
- Must possess own transport. Will be provided travel reimbursements as per company policy.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
Expectations from Company:
- Training on all company products provided.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- 5 days working week.
- Free Parking provided.
- Mobile and travelling expenses shall be provided as per company policy.
- Attractive Sales Commission
- Open Door Environment
Salary: RM 2000 – RM 5000 per month (based on qualification and experience.