InviroTech Straight Heat Pipes
for Exhaust Recovery & Energy Recovery
For fresh & healthy indoor atmosphere, buildings need to be provided with outdoor air that is fresh. For this, many buildings have dedicated exhaust air systems installed to remove the unwanted stale, foul or contaminated air.
Furthermore, intake of outdoor air causes significant increase in operating cost of air conditioning systems. Straight Heat Pipes are an excellent method to reduce such costs.
Straight Heat Pipes can be installed either in duct work or as a part of Air Handlers. These Heat Pipes usually have separate air streams passing through the two sections (evaporator and condenser).
A typical installation would be of cooling (or heat) recovery from outgoing exhaust air from a building and putting that cooling (or heat) onto fresh air which is meant for replacement of exhaust.
Typically operating with recovery efficiency in 60-80% range, the straight Heat Pipes provide excellent energy savings, be it for air conditioning applications or industrial exhaust recovery. Unlike equipments having rotating heat exchangers, Heat Pipes are static in operations, and do not have parts like rubber seals & media therefore they completely eliminate the slightest risk of contamination of fresh air.
Benefits of InviroTech Straight Heat Pipes
- ‘Zero’ risk of cross contamination (exhaust air & fresh air streams are physically partitioned)
- No moving/ rotating parts
- No maintenance expenditure on parts like drive motor/ belts and seals.
- Denote require realignment and break down maintenance
- Indefinite life of equipment
- Excellent energy recovery – good pay back justification to investment.