HUgo stands for highest performance on moisture removal and heating recovery without growth of bacteria and at the same time low pressure losses and fair acquisition costs.
Size of its particles are clearly smaller as compared to other Zeolites. In consequence the adsorption kinetics (speed of adsorption and desorption) is much higher as the distance to the pore is smaller. Additionally the number of particles is higher and therefore the total surface area is larger.
- HUgo adsorption rotor with corrosion resistant aluminium core. No use of hazardous fibrous respirable elements
- Very high performance by means of high adsorption capacity
- Low pressure drop
- No formation of odors as pore diameters are not biger than 0.4 nm (nanometer)
- Sorption coating of very low thickness
- No wear and tear of the sorption material
- Layers of the wheels storage mass absolutely flush at front
- Foil thickness 0.07 mm – 0.1 mm depending on the application
- Wheels of different packing density/ wave heights available
- Millimetre exact tailor made design, build in or build between with cladding
- Very long lifespan
- Sizes from diameter 300 mm up to 5000 mm
- Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Reduces the ventilation energy costs
- Transfers both latent and sensible energy
- Lowers Operating Costs
- Lowers first costs on new installations
- Both winter and summer energy savings
To use Klingenburg HUgo Heat Recovery Wheels in your project, write to us.